Tuesday 31 March 2009

STRONG LOOK AND MORE FLICKR

THE BASTARDS
"this is some concept art I have produced for a film, which I'd like to make some day about the 30+ offspring of Wu-Tang member Ol Dirty Bastard, the film would cover many issues including fame, fatherhood, and drugs, and may well be very emotional and expose some harsh contemporary truths."

This image is from my Flickr account which I just got, put a few ideas into it so far, sets you can check out include LIKE STUFF, MAKE STUFFVINTAGE PHOTO'S, PHOTOGRAPHING and STRONG LOOK

If you have a Flickr account, add me as a contact, I really like Flickr so far - will be adding more stuff past April 1st as I've already maxed out the 100mb.

while being totally sleepy, as my bed broke and although I've had a full nite of sleep.... I feel like I've been up all nite.
Mattress on the floor now tho, nice and low, and if you like Wavves check out this interview by Marek Steven of Invasion and Skill Wizard here

No comments: